Crescent City Sucks

even on a good day...

Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm back!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my extended leave of abscence. Posting remotely has proven to be much harder than I orginally anticipated. I haven't read ANYTHING posted to my comments section yet, but be rest assured, assholes will be deleted. Next, I have posted an old post I mistakenly saved to draft instead of publishing to post. Sorry for that, too.
What, you may ask, have I been doing with all my free time?
Working, playing drums in my band, working, reading alot, and watching the first season of Scrubs on DVD. Sue me.
I'm looking forward to getting back on the blog-horse. I'm also psyched about going to my good friend Dominic's wedding this coming weekend, an event for which I was actually able to get time off from the dreaded liquor store.The last Jewish wedding I attended was one of the biggest parties I have ever held witness to (other than Halloween at "the land" in Trinidad), but I'm also simply excited to see two cool people finally get hitched.

3 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 02:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anne said...

Big, big, big hug! We've missed you!

 
At 6/07/2005 01:06:00 PM, Anonymous dude said...

I too, welcome you back.

But remember:

People can stay irritated their whole lives and not change anything much about their situation.

 
At 6/07/2005 04:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob-
You keep hammering on the idea that Michael's omitted something from the little movie tickets anecdote. Both he and I have said that it wasn't preceded by any interaction with the ticket seller. Let it go, already. Be the man and stop beating a dead horse. Maybe then we can find something constructive and interesting to discuss, since you seem to be a fairly intelligent person. Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home