Crescent City Sucks

even on a good day...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

coffee shop blogging

So I'm posting from a local coffee shop now. Great. When Rayjen Coffee first opened, it employed a few friends of mine. They were quickly fired. I have to be honest; they probably weren't the best employees an upstart coffee shop manager could choose, but they were my friends/aquaintences none the less.
I'm already tired of this setup. The manager slash owner is annoying in the strictest sense. He really likes the phrase, "You're the Bomb!" When I asked him about the internet usage policy, he said,"Your time, my dime" like he'd thought up this as a clever tag-line. He also laughs like a donkey on speed....Huyk huyk hyuk!
Thank god for my walkman. Yes, I know, no ipod...yet.

7 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 05:43:00 PM, Anonymous dude said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/07/2005 06:36:00 PM, Anonymous Dominic said...

Dude is awesome.

(he says with a tone of voice dripping with sarcasm)

 
At 6/08/2005 02:01:00 AM, Anonymous Carrie said...

use the internet there, but buy your pastries from april and brandon as they are oh so yum and not frozen.

 
At 6/09/2005 02:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anne Arkham said...

Thank you for deleting that. I never saw it; I don't know what it was. But thank you.

 
At 6/10/2005 03:45:00 PM, Anonymous BOB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/14/2005 03:03:00 PM, Anonymous bob said...

This one's for Annie --

3rd REPOST OF DELETED COMMENT

It's great to see you're still out trying to figure out how the world operates.

Isn't it funny how so many places and people suck?

Someday, we can hope, you'll learn ...

... you might want to start with a mirror ...

8:45 AM

June 10, 2005 1:58 PM

 
At 6/19/2005 07:54:00 AM, Anonymous Rockstar said...

Bob,

You're an ASSHOLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home