Crescent City Sucks

even on a good day...

Friday, May 27, 2005

shopping for Macs

I am soo totally getting a Mini-Mac. I'm sitting here in an Apple retail store, using my future computer to create this post, eager to make IBM-compatible PC's and cumbersome Microsoft software applications a part of my past. I've been farting around with this computer without a high-pressure sales pitch or salesperson breathing down my neck for almost two hours now. Buildings are burning down outside and I don't care.
I should address comments posted by my favorite reader, but I won't take the bait. Just in case you didn't get the message before, Mr. Dude-can't-stop-himself-from-commenting-on-a-blog-you-clearly-dislike, I can and will delete your comments if you continue spewing hate and anger. Even better - start your OWN blog and get down with your bad self. I actually like hearing what you have to say and am SINCERELY flattered with the time and energy you spend reading my posts. Unfortunately, not everyone shares my fond feelings for you.
Consider yourself warned, and as my Hwa Rang-Do instructor used to tell me when I let anger get the better of me, "Watch Your Heart!"

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Darius said...

Macs are so much cooler than PCs, you should totally get a Mac Mini.

 
At 6/08/2005 03:55:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I miss Dude - he was full of insight and just seemed to know more about everything than I do. BRING BACK THE DUDE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home