Crescent City Sucks

even on a good day...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Everyday is like Sunday...

I just downloaded and installed Mozilla's firefox browser, still checking out the features. If you haven't downloaded it yet, get it here. If nothing else it's buttloads more secure than IE. Fuck microsoft anyway. I'm gearing up to go help my friend Rob tune and set up his new drumset while he brews beer. It's a pretty sweet kit, and I guess he scored it for only $400.
In a fit of in incredible boredem I went to a celebrity soundboard site and prank called some "friends" of mine. They'd ditched me in order to attend a monster truck rally! Why do I associate with people who would go to such an event? Fuck if I know. I used to work as a front desk clerk at the local Best Western and I would get prank called by someone using the Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard and I thought it was hilarious. I always wondered how they did it and now I know. It was a nice break from idiotic tourists asking me how to get to the drive-through tree. Only in America... People come from all over the world and what do they want to do? Drive their fucking cars through one of the wonders of the world, the redwood tree. The German tourists especially. Vear isss drive-tru-tree?

5 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous anne said...

Oooooohhhh! I've always wanted to see the drive-through tree!!!!

 
At 5/02/2005 04:49:00 AM, Blogger michael said...

I was thinking of building a plastic replica 100 yards from the entry gate to Pelican Bay State Prison and offering a 10% discount for families visiting inmates.

 
At 5/03/2005 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Just wondering said...

I'm confused ...

In my experience when an adult lives in a place they don't like, they look around, find some place they think is better, and move.

Why are you still in this place you don't like?

What keeps you there? Is it family, laziness, a probation officer, or what?

I'd really like to know.

 
At 5/03/2005 09:36:00 PM, Blogger michael said...

dear just wondering,
Basically I'm here attempting to get my feet back under myself financially. I've moved away before but always ended up coming back(my family lives here). I should have enough cash saved within the year to move and return to school and hopefully leave Crescent City once and for all.

 
At 5/18/2005 06:19:00 PM, Anonymous Ryland said...

crescent city would be a much more boring place without you. never should you turn your back on the place that spawned you. or, are you like your boss, did your daddy jack off on a hot rock, and you hatched there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home